CGR Foundation was built by risk analysts with the following industry recognised standards and guidelines in mind:
- ISO 31000:2009 (Risk Management including ISO Guide 73).
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems).
- ISO 27001 (Information Security).
- ASX Corporate Governance Principles (Third Edition, Principle 7 – Risk Management).
- NOPSEMA OPGGS Regulation (Safety Case Methodology).
- Mining Safety Case Regime, in alignment with Federal OH&S Regulation.
Interconnectedness and clear communication
CGR Foundation offers a living, visual overview of your business, and can operate as-is, or be easily aligned to your risk framework. This includes your language, brand, corporate and project risk matrices, and related procedures. This makes it easy for CGR Foundation to be applied across all divisions/departments that make up your organisation.
CGR Foundation has also been used to increase certainty in major mergers and acquisitions, allowing businesses to assess overall risk, status of implemented controls, appropriate insurance scope, and final investment decisions. Our risk assessment and assurance methodology has been implemented on some of the biggest projects in the world, with assets totalling $500 billion USD.
The integration of CGR Foundation with major projects has seen reductions in project costs, increases in schedule acceleration, and enhanced accuracy in “look-ahead” prediction and forecasting whilst at the same time, assisting to fulfil risk reporting requirements in a meaningful and timely manner. We can also provide metrics to compare your business baseline with your improved results.